• Contact Us

  • Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire: Ultimate Fan Guide

    Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire: The Ultimate Fan Guide [Kindle] $0.99.

    Kobo Inc.
    Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire:  Ultimate Fan Guide

    Georgiana is the subject of the movie "The Duchess" (currently on Netflix) and a relative of the young Prince and Princess of Cambridge. Get the Ultimate Fan Guide -- with plot points, history, and what happened to the historical characters -- for only 99 cents!

  • Green Party Peace Sign Bumper Sticker

    Green Party Peace Sign Bumper Sticker
    The Green Party has continually opposed entry into war and has consistently called for the immediate return of our troops, in stark contrast to the Democratic and Republican parties.
    Today we march, tomorrow we vote Green Party.

  • Occupy Wall Street: What Just Happened?

    Occupy Wall Street: What Just Happened? ebook cover


    Occupy Wall Street: What Just Happened? eBook

    Occupy Wall Street: What Just Happened? eBook on Amazon

    Occupy Wall Street: What Just Happened? eBook

    Reflections on Occupy Wall Street, with photos, fun, and good wishes for the future. eBook, Occupy Wall Street: What Just Happened? (Only $.99 !) In the eBook, the Occupy movement is explored through original reporting, photographs, cartoons, poetry, essays, and reviews.The collection of essays and blog posts records the unfolding of Occupy into the culture from September 2011 to the present.  Authors Kimberly Wilder and Ian Wilder were early supporters of Occupy, using their internet platforms to communicate the changes being created by the American Autumn.

    The eBook is currently available on Amazon for Kindle;  Barnes & Noble Nook ; Smashwords independent eBook seller; and a Kobo for 99 cents and anyone can read it using their Kindle/Nook Reader, smart phone, or computer.

Denise romas spur of the moment set 2/9/07

Hi Everyone.’ Just got a call.. to perform tonight. I will have a 1/2 hour set somewhere between 8 and 11.. at the    Brown Dog Cafe 14 Main St. (25A) Kings Park NY 11754 (parking in KP LIRR station) 631-663-3310   COME ALONG, IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO… (There will be a […]

9/11: The Case Isn’t Closed

By Sander Hicks, AlterNet. Posted February 2, 2007. In defense of the “9/11 truth movement.” Editor’s note: The role of the alternative press is to offer perspectives that the commercial media won’t touch. Having run a number of articles critical of the “9/11 Truth Movement” by Matt Taibbi, Joshua Holland, Matthew Rothschild and others, we […]

Anti-War Poetry in Atlanta 2/28/07

Wednesday, February 28 at 7:00 pm DC Poets Against the War poets will join Atlanta poets for a Love and War reading.  Featuring Naomi Ayala, Sarah Browning, Regie Cabico, Melissa Tuckey, Rosemary Winslow, Ami Mattison, Karen G., and Theresa Davis Charis Books & More, 1189 Euclid Ave. NE, Atlanta  (404) 524-0304 read poems by Naomi Ayala: http://washingtonart.com/beltway/ayala.html read poems by Sarah Browning: http://washingtonart.com/beltway/browning.html read poems […]

Federal Budget: Not Enough Debate About Military Spending – FCNL

President Bush has proposed a federal funds budget of $2,200,000,000,000. By FCNL’s calculations, about $967 billion, or 44% of the total, would be devoted to current military activities and keeping up with the continuing costs of past military programs. Removing that huge slice of the pie leaves only 56% of the federal funds budget to […]

Valentine love, fake cheese, vinegar & more

ALERT OF THE WEEK: PLEASE TAKE A STAND FOR LOVE & JUSTICE ON VALENTINES DAY FACT: One-third of Nestle’s chocolate is from West Africa, where over 286,000 children are working in slave-like conditions on cocoa (chocolate) farms. FACT: Dole is the largest distributor of cut-flowers in the world, the majority of which are imported from […]

Social Entrepreneur conference Calendar

SSIR Picks: Upcoming Conferences Many noteworthy conferences will be taking place in the upcoming months for nonprofits, foundations, and socially responsible businesses. Here are some of our top picks through April. Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR) staff will be at these events as either exhibitors or attendees, so please stop by and say hello! Visit […]

Senator Clinton, Stop the War NOW!

7 February 2007, New York City Dear Senator Clinton, We are encouraged to see that your position on the Iraq War is evolving: from outright support, to criticism of how the war is being conducted, to your latest stated opposition to the President’s escalation of the war.   It  is time to honor the results of […]

Healthy Planet radio and news